Your Custom Yoga Mat, Your Way
At Pravacana Mats we want you to feel each time you step on to your mat it encompasses your personal style. We graciously invite you to express your inner yogi on a one of a kind yoga mat created for you, by you.
Simply choose the Create Your Own Mat below, add to cart, and check out!
Ideas can include taking one of our many designs and adding a favorite quote or personalized monogram. You could also use travel photos, photos of family and friends, photos of children's artwork, or your own creative artwork.
Unsure about what you want or need help designing it? Email us with your ideas and let our artists create a design specifically for you!
HOW DO I DESIGN MY OWN MAT?
- Select the Create Your Own Mat seen here and add to cart.
- Need to Add Art Services, Add Backside Design, Add Length, or Add White Ink?
- Go to our Create Your Own toolbox.
- Place the Create Your Own mat along with any additional services into your cart and check out.
- At check out you will be prompted to describe your accompanying artwork.
- Once your order is placed you will be given an order number.
- Reference this number when submitting your accompanying artwork.
- Submit your artwork files via email at Namaste@PravacanaMats.com.
- Larger files can be submitted through free file sharing sites such as Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, RapidShare, or MediaFile.
- Upon receiving your artwork, a digital proof will drafted and returned to you for your approval. Once approved your mat will be processed and shipped. It's that easy!
Have an idea? Email Us for a quote!
Please see the Design Your Own FAQs for detailed information and requirements:
HOW MUCH IS IT TO DESIGN MY OWN MAT?
Actually there is no additional charge to design your own mat IF we receive the artwork *preformatted and ready to submit. If we need to make adjustments such as collage art, or change fonts, colors, design, etc., charges may apply. Up to three revisions are included in the price. Email us for a quote.
WHAT TYPE OF ARTWORK IS REQUIRED?
Artwork files should be received in a large format. For best print quality, .JPG, .PDF, .EPS, or .TIF files are preferred. For optimal picture quality, files should have a viable resolution when scaled to their full size of 24" x 72" of at least 72 ppi. Because images will be preformatted upon receiving there may be slight variations in colors. Typically files will be at least 4-6 mega pixels, or larger, to reproduce quality imagery. If your images are smaller in size, collaging them into one larger image may provide better results.
WHAT COLOR CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE ARTWORK?
We have the ability to reproduce almost any color in your artwork. Some colors will not translate exactly, however, such as metallic colors. Additionally, large areas of black or dark colors will show wear sooner.
WHAT CONTENT CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE ARTWORK?
Any images submitted will be subject to content approval and can not included copyrighted or trademarked material not belonging to the person, or entity, submitting the image. Please also be aware when reproduced actual artwork size, border widths, or ink colors may vary slightly.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ARTWORK?
Artwork can be submitted directly through our email system. If the file is too large it can be compressed into a .zip file. Files can also be shared through a wide variety of free and secure file sharing sites such as Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, RapidShare, and MediaFile.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE ARTWORK?
Should you not have your own artwork, our design team will gladly be able assist you. HOWEVER, additional fees do apply for design assistance.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY CUSTOM DESIGNED MAT OR TOWEL MAT?
Typically an idea, image, or illustration, will be submitted to our design team and an initial design will be created. At the time, emailed proofs will be exchanged with up to three revisions included in the price estimate. Production begins once we receive your approval on the final proof, and can take approximately 5-7 business days. Thereafter, the choice of shipping method will determine the exact delivery date. A 10% rush charge can be applied to orders needed sooner.
* Images MUST be pre-formmated to the required specifications to avoid additional charges